The 10 areas with the highestpopulation count last year were the following: Yee mentioned two factors: births and“in migration” or the coming in of people from another area. These areas have been consistentlyleading the population count in the province since 2016, said Yee. In 2017, it was 2,067,873, accordingto Ramon Yee, PPO chief. In 2018, the PPO recorded 22,652births. ILOILO – This province’s populationincreased by 0.84 percent last year from 2017, data from the ProvincialPopulation Office (PPO) showed. The PPO also observed an increase inthe number of households these past three years: 439,194 in 2016; 447,012 in2017; and 455,326 in 2018. The 2018 population, based on thedata gathered by Barangay Service Point Officers, reached 2,087,361. What accounted for the populationincrease? Yee also revealed that there are moremales (1,055,465) than females (1,031,896) in Iloilo./PN
Zubiri said: “Just received thehappiest news ever of my second negative result from the Makati City HealthOffice, which is a requirement for all COVID-positive patients to be consideredas recovered.” Negrense senator Juan Miguel Zubiri says he’s recovered from the coronavirus disease 2019 after he tested negative for it twice. He and fellow senator Juan Edgardo “Sonny” Angara promised to donate plasma from their blood to help the ongoing research in treating the virus. “I would also like to thank God andour Lord for a second chance in my life by healing me from COVID-19,” he added. Zubiri was the second senator aside fromJuan Edgardo “Sonny” Angara to have recovered from the disease, which firstbroke out in China’s central city of Wuhan. Both the senators earlier said that theywould contribute plasma from their blood to help the ongoing research intreating the illness. MANILA – Negrense senator Juan MiguelZubiri has been cleared of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) after hetested negative for it two straight times. The Kabankalan City, NegrosOccidental-native confirmed this on a Facebook post on April 12. They also vowed to file measures thataim to strengthen the country’s medical and scientific defenses againstinfectious diseases. It was on March 16 that Zubiri announcedhe tested positive for COVID-19. Despite being asymptomatic after 14 days, theNegrense senator extended his quarantine to 21 days./PN
The Ghana Football Association has announced that the governing body’s Ordinary Congress will now be a one-day session instead of the previously communicated arrangement.“All delegates are hereby informed that the Ordinary Session of Congress of Ghana Football Association scheduled for 28th and 29th August, 2013 at the Ghanaman Soccer Centre of Excellence, Prampram will now be held for only one day, Wednesday, 28th August, 2013.“In view of the above, the meeting will start at 10:00 am. prompt,” read a GFA statement.The day’s event will place in Prampram at the Ghanaman Centre of Excellence.
Following the successful nationwide tour of the recruitment team of the Male National Under-17 team, the technical team of the Black Starlets has selected 40 players for the Phase Two of the selection process.The selected players are requested to report for camping at the Ghanaman Soccer Centre of Excellence in Prampram on Thursday 4th February, 2016 by 4pm.The said players must arrive in camp with two passport size pictures and training kits consisting of hose, shin guards and boots.The selected 40 players will engage in further trials with players from selected academies and selected players from Airtel Rising Stars before a final list of 35 players is selected to form the 2016/2017 National Under-17 Black Starlets squad.The intensive selection exercise in Prampram is scheduled to last two weeks.Below is the list of 40 players selected from the nationwide tour: NORTHERN REGION1. Tawfik Yahuza – Goalkeeper2. Sylvester Simba – Striker3. Abdul Aziz Yakubu – Striker4. Sandan David Abagna – MidfielderUPPER EAST REGION5. Abdul Rauf Abubakar – Striker6. Abdul Razak Yussif – Defender7. Benjamin Aloma – Defender8. Isaac Ayamga – Midfielder9. Robert A. Ayamga – Winger10. Sumaila Musah – StrikerUPPER WEST REGION11. Bukari Abdul Rafiu – GoalkeeperBRONG AHAFO REGION12. Ahmed Ramzy Yussif – Striker13. Nuhu Sule – Midfielder14. Samuel Nyarko – Striker15. Sulemana Mohammed – Midfielder16. Silas Kyeremah – MidfielderASHANTI REGION17. Abdul Abrahim – Striker18. Frederick Agyemang – Midfielder19. Rashid Ibrahim – Winger20. Hassan Seidu Salia – Midfielder21. Tigasi Matthew – Goal Keeper22. Michael Nii Armah Okai – Goal Keeper23. Osman Faisal – Defender24. Emmanuel Toku – Striker25. Faisal Adam – Midfielder WESTERN REGION26. Evans Akuteye – Defender27. Obed Yankey – Midfielder28. George Ashie – Defender29. Lawal Abubakar – Striker30. Obed Appiah – Midfielder31. Abdul Malik Alkhalifa – DefenderCENTRAL REGION32. Isaac Adu Mensah – Defender33. Kwadwo Asamoah – Midfielder34. Gideon Acquah – DefenderEASTERN REGION35. Emmanuel Sebbie – Striker36. Paul Tetteh Addour – DefenderVOLTA REGION37. Benjamin Ofori Boateng – DefenderGREATER ACCRA REGION38. Eric Ayiah – Midfielder39. Jonathan Nana Donkor – Midfielder40. Ibrahim Selly Seydou – Goal Keeper –Follow Joy Sports on Twitter: @JoyFMSports. Our hashtag is #JoySports
Two England fans have been jailed and banned from France after appearing in a Marseille court charged in connection with the weekend violence.Alexander Booth and Ian Hepworth were the first fans to be dealt with after the widespread trouble in the French city.It left another England fan with severe head injuries and Euro 2016 organiser Uefa threatening to ban England and Russia if there is any repeat of the violence.Booth, 20, from Huddersfield, was jailed for two months for throwing a bottle at police and banned from France for two years.Hepworth, 41, a psychiatric nurse from Sheffield, was given a three-month sentence for the same offence and the same ban. Speaking after the court hearing, Booth’s father insisted his son was innocent.Chris Booth said: “It’s the lowest of the low. I feel angry, furious, let down.”Along with my brother we came across to go to the fanzones. We got the train here from our campsite.”It started to get rowdy in the Old Port. We had been tear gassed a few times. We moved back to get out the way of things.”This is when he is supposed to have thrown the plastic glass but my brother said there’s no way he threw it. “All I can think is they said to him if you admit to this you will get out.”He’s been in a solitary cell for 48 hours, still in the same clothes. I have not been able to speak to him or see him.”I think he is being made a scapegoat of. We are all very respectable people.”I have witnessed so much violence and hooliganism during these two days. “Alex did get angry and gobby after he was pepper sprayed but we were walking to the stadium and a police officer pointed at him and he was taken off.”Electrician Alex Shephard, 24, who is pals with the youngster, revealed the cook had been looking forward to the tournament.He told Mirror.co.uk: “It’s all he’s been going on about. It’s his thing, he loves it.”He’s a sound lad, it’s a bit shocking that he’d do that. “I’ve never seen him fighting. He’s a happy lad. He’s always up for a good time, he’s quite well liked.“I think two months is a bit excessive. I don’t see that much damage.“It sounds to me more like they’ve arrested him to prove a point and to make the other fans calm down a bit.“I didn’t expect him to have got into jail. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen fans throwing worse than plastic bottles.“I’m a bit shocked really, but if he’s done wrong and they’ve got evidence there’s not much he can do really. “A lot of people will feel it’s a bit harsh on him.”When asked what he will say to his friend when he sees him next, Alex said: “I’ll say what were you doing you idiot, then I’ll be like glad you’ve made it out okay.”Lottie Scarborough, 20, who works with Alex at a pub in Holmfirth, added that she was “gobsmacked” and that the behaviour was “not like him at all”.She said: “I wouldn’t see him ever do that. I don’t believe he did do it. “I’d have to talk to him in person when he comes back to get his side.“I just thought it was stupid people doing the disorder, just idiots. I’m still so shocked.”Booth was still wearing his England shirt when he appeared in court.He said: “I have never had problems with the police, I respect the police very much. I am hard working.”The prosecutor had asked the judge to jail him for two months as that would mean the tournament would have finished by the time he was released.Booth said: “I would like to say sorry to the police and to the people and city of Marseille. This is not like me. I’m not a violent person.”I love my job and my family, I’ve never been involved in football hooliganism.”I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.”Hepworth, from Sheffield, was accused of throwing a bottle at the police then walking to pick up a second bottle.The 41-year-old said he could not remember the incident.The prosecutor had asked for him to be jailed for three months, saying he knew what he was doing because he ran away afterwards.It comes after French police arrested 21 England fans for violent behaviour during the tournament – but NO Russians.Those held include a 16-year-old boy charged over throwing bottles.DID YOU KNOW?The Joy Sports ‘Inside Euro 2016’ show started on Monday evening, reviewing the action at the tournament so far with highlights from the exciting games. It’s sponsored by DSTV and Pepsi. Airs Monday and Tuesday on the Joy News channel at 6:30pm.Watch episode 1 below. –Follow Joy Sports on Twitter: @JoySportsGH. Our hashtag is #JoySports
Twitch Rivals will be hosting the live event above in a studio show. As we mentioned before, if you want to watch from the perspective of a single player, you will be allowed to by just going to their respective Twitch channel.Teams competing in Twitch Rivals Fortnite ShowdownSince there are 160 people competing, we won’t be listing every single name. But we can list a few of the well-known names that will be in the event. You can view the full list on the official website.TimTheTatmanTfueCloakzyNate HillFunkBombZaytSafZexRowMackwoodElevateCeiceReverse2KSpaceLyon72hrsThiefsEwokDubsMeggaChap Some of the top Fortnite players will be competing in an event on August 21st and August 22nd. The event is called the Twitch Rivals Fortnite Showdown and will feature 160 Twitch streamers competing for a $400,000 prize pool.There will be several different game modes for everyone competing including Duos, Squads, Creative and Custom. Twitch Rivals hasn’t revealed any other details as to what the rules are aside from saying, “This competition will feature 160 players competing in a 2-day tournament.” Tune in tomorrow as 160 Twitch Streamers aim to take home a piece of the $400,000 prize pool in the Twitch Rivals: Fortnite Showdown.Show starts at 1PM PT over at https://t.co/XQI0ovHdzp pic.twitter.com/qnDZh4BzuK— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) August 20, 2019Twitch Rivals doesn’t break down the prize pool, but just says, “prizing [is] broken out to winners and losers on a per-match basis.”Some of the big names competing in the event include Tfue, 72hrs, Zayt, Saf, Reverse2k, TimTheTatman, Ewok, Megga, Chap, Nate Hill, Funkbomb and more. Although Ninja is one of the top Fortnite streamers, he will not be in this competition because he exclusively streams on Mixer now.MORE: What to know about the Fortnite Champion SeriesWhat time does Twitch Rivals Fortnite Showdown start?Duos: Wednesday, Aug. 21 at 4:00 p.m. ET | 1:00 p.m. PTSquads: Thursday, Aug. 22 at 4:00 p.m. ET | 1:00 p.m. PTThe times above are when the broadcast begins, so the games may start slightly later.How can I live stream Twitch Rivals Fortnite Showdown?
The promotion of the second, revised edition of the book “Sportskivremeplov.ba” written by Muhamed Bikić is to be held at the Motel Centar in Vareš today, starting from 18 o’clock, announced the author of this book.Guinness record holders Muhamed Kahrimanović and Edin Kajević are promoting the book about BH sports champions in Vareš.This interesting book was earlier promoted in Sarajevo, Bugojno, Breza, Mostar, Zenica, Plav, Travnik, Visoko, Zavidovići, Kakanj, Odžak, Ilijaš, Tuzla and Goražde.(Source: nap.ba)
Best-case scenario, TB12 simply released the product without thinking how it would be viewed contextually. Worst case, it’s an underhanded marketing ploy to seize on potential buyers’ fear of catching COVID-19. The product review also includes the disclaimer that, “Due to circumstances beyond our control related to COVID-19, orders containing this item may take an additional 3-5 business days to ship.”Naturally, people were quick to rebuke Brady. Some called him a snake oil salesman, others doubled down on his new status as “Florida Man” and some even equated him as the male version of actress Gwyneth Paltrow (whose own brand, Goop, peddles hokey health products).Here are some of the best zingers — Brady may need some Protect himself after some of these:Oh Tom this is so disappointing. The marketing of this product is clearly playing on people’s fears over Covid and a belief that the immune system just needs a boost to recover from it. If it’s an athlete recovery supplement say that, don’t play up to people’s fears about Covid— Julia Offord Pearman (@JuliaPearman) May 18, 2020I’m embarrassed for you.— Kimberley Johnson (@AuthorKimberley) May 19, 2020Oh FFS Tom! @CaulfieldTim make him stop!! Just drop back and pass Tom… stop saying stupid stuff! Makes you look like a dumbass!— Stuart Phillips (@mackinprof) May 18, 2020if i use this snake oil, can i go out without a mask, tom? https://t.co/OR4WcfNLoQ— michele (@inthefade) May 18, 2020″Folks, it’s called PROTECT and you gotta try it. Very powerful, very strong. Our best doctors are saying it increases coronaflu survival rates by 70-80 percent. What have you got to lose?” https://t.co/KJnNfxeJce— Patrick Daugherty (@RotoPat) May 18, 2020Strike while the iron’s hot https://t.co/0NeCJEkvRw— Lyndsey D’Arcangelo (@darcangel21) May 18, 2020Florida man attempts to stop coronavirus with home remedy https://t.co/jEI0XS5WcX— Harrison Faigen (@hmfaigen) May 18, 2020The big visible asterisk on the front of the product is how you know it’s legitimate and something that produces tangible, repeatable results. https://t.co/zumBAclkHZ— Jon Tayler, Smiling Politely (@JATayler) May 18, 2020″Immunity blend supplement” lmao this man is Gwyneth Paltrow in football pads https://t.co/hVCkdBNyxv— Alex Kirshner (@alex_kirshner) May 18, 2020 The product — which costs $45, by the way — also claims to help “immune cells coordinate an efficient, appropriate response to outside threats.”Excited to announce the latest from @tb12sports. PROTECT is our new immunity blend supplement created to support a healthy immune system to help you stay strong. https://t.co/Ho8acHdiYn— Tom Brady (@TomBrady) May 18, 2020MORE: Tom Brady invades a Florida home — accidentally Tom Brady’s health and wellness Brand, TB12, has released a new product amid the coronavirus pandemic — and it’s already being criticized for pandering to people’s fear of contracting COVID-19.The new item, described as an immunity blend, is called Protect. And while the product review doesn’t include claims that it offers protection against the coronavirus, it does include several buzzwords that people will undoubtedly relate to the disease. Some of those include “immune-boosting nutrients” and “immune system recovery.”
Close but no medal podium for the Nelson U16 Selects at the Les Sinnott Memorial Boy’s Provincial Cup Soccer Tournament in Prince George.However, the road to PG was still filled with more buiiding blocks for the young side than disappointment. Which is why Mallard’s Source for sports selected the Selects Team of the Week for their “leave everything on the field” attitude.The team include coach Chuck Bennett, Theo Bakas, Dylan Bennett, Guus Lammers, Aslan Mackay, Kaden Foy, Nicholas Wethal, Nigel Ziegler, James Miller, Amit Bhabra, Andrew Knapik, coach Dan Szabo, Owen Thurston, Bryce Twible, Micah May, Liam Guenther, Jake Anderson, Spencer Szabo and Lucas Spielman.
The Barça attacker was tanning in several clubs in her country, with which she came to play the 2015 World Cup, and set course for the best leagues in the world. His life then walked between a ball and a suitcase, beating goals on three different continents. He tried his luck at the Premier (Liverpool and Arsenal) and in the Chinese Super League (Dalian).And, last year, he landed at Barça, where he stands as one of the team’s stars. Little remains of that family pact. Oshoala, image of Nike, has managed to make a living from soccer and demonstrate that any African can do it. For this reason, he has a foundation in his country with which he tries to make parents aware of letting their daughters play. A reference on and off the field. Asisat Oshoala is being one of the most outstanding players this season, in which she remains the second top scorer in Primera (20 goals). The Barça player is a manual forward, fast, strong and with a lot of goals, characteristics with which she continues to demonstrate why she has won her fourth African Ballon d’Or this year, a figure that has only been achieved Etoo, Yaya Touré and Nkwocha.But, beyond its sporting success, Oshoala stands out for being a symbol for African girls and young people who dream of being a footballer. Born in 1994 in Ikorudu (Nigeria), Oshoala always wanted to play soccer, despite the fact that her parents did not support her love for this sport. To convince them, the Nigerian attacker had to come to a pact: if she didn’t get a professional contract in two years, she would have to get married and have children. There his career began.