CharitySoftware’s demos convert 83% to clients CharitySoftware Limited says that during 2006 83% of organisations which received a demonstration of its database solution, Donor Strategy, chose to sign up with the company.By the end of 2006, 62 charities and education organisations had signed up for Donor Strategy, bringing the company’s client list to over 150. New clients in 2006 include the Royal Society; Children’s Heart Federation; Groundwork Hertfordshire; St John’s School, Leatherhead; Portsmouth Cathedral; University of Bedfordshire; Rockinghorse Appeal, and The Rainforest Foundation. Advertisement 24 total views, 1 views today AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis About Howard Lake Howard Lake is a digital fundraising entrepreneur. Publisher of UK Fundraising, the world’s first web resource for professional fundraisers, since 1994. Trainer and consultant in digital fundraising. Founder of Fundraising Camp and co-founder of GoodJobs.org.uk. Researching massive growth in giving. Tagged with: Technology AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to TwitterTwitterShare to FacebookFacebookShare to LinkedInLinkedInShare to EmailEmailShare to WhatsAppWhatsAppShare to MessengerMessengerShare to MoreAddThis Howard Lake | 22 January 2007 | News Sales Manager, David Jones, who joined the team in February, achieved a 81% sales success rate. He said: “The software really does sell itself. It excels in functionality, our pricing is transparent and our after-care is outstanding. I have worked directly in the sector, so it’s very rewarding to offer a solution I know will make a positive, long-term impact on so many clients.”Managing Director, Jonathan Air, said: “we have continued to listen to our clients, increased our expert team, hit our strategic targets and penetrated key areas of the sector.”
Facebook Shannon firm makes transport safer for sick children Advertisement BusinessNewsCommunityLimerick social entrepreneurs honoured for Covid projectBy Alan Jacques – October 30, 2020 736 Over 100 free workshops at Limerick Lifelong Learning Festival Print WhatsApp David Neville and Pádraic HoganLIMERICK social entrepreneurs David Neville and Pádraic Hogan were honoured for their innovative response to the Covid-19 pandemic at a special online event last week.Co-founders of jumpAgrade, they are committed to reducing the education inequality gap by making top-quality tutoring and feedback available to second-level students, regardless of location, ability, or socio-economic background.jumpAgrade saw a 500 per cent increase in demand for its services during the pandemic and worked hard to scale both its services and impact. jumpAgrade’s office is based in the Nexus Innovation Centre on the University of Limerick Campus.Sign up for the weekly Limerick Post newsletter Sign Up Mr Neville, who is originally from Castleconnell, said it was an honour to be able to represent both jumpAgrade and the Social Entrepreneurs Ireland community on a national level and to create awareness to continue to scale our impact. SEI has been the foundation for the growth of jumpAgrade’s Equity of Education initiative to date.”Social Entrepreneurs Ireland chief executive Darren Ryan said that social entrepreneurs like the two Limerickmen have played a key role in responding to the covid-19 crisis and will be needed more than ever as we rebuild our society.“The pandemic has shone a light on the communities that remain most vulnerable and isolated at this time and reminded us about what matters most. It has also shown that individuals around Ireland are willing and ready to step up and act.“Social entrepreneurs are society’s problem solvers. They are ordinary people who develop new, innovative ideas to address the social challenges we face and work tirelessly to put them into action. We have already seen examples of this in recent months, as people around the country have developed innovative ways to care for people, combat isolation, and keep our society going through the crisis.“We will need a lot more of this as we respond to the evolving situation and continue to tackle the existing social issues. Social Entrepreneurs Ireland is proud to be supporting more social entrepreneurs than ever before in 2020, and we are committed to growing our support and impact in the coming years.”Since its foundation in 2004, SEI has supported 374 social entrepreneurs across the country. This year, SEI saw a record number of 245 applications to its programmes. jumpAgrade was an SEI Awardee in 2019.SEI will launch a national call for applications to its programmes in early 2021. Details at socialentrepreneurs.ie. Linkedin Email Previous articleFoul play ruled out after body found in cityNext article#FirstLook: Wide Eyed Lady is a gothic horror treat Alan Jacqueshttp://www.limerickpost.ie Cars driving on footpath at Hassett’s Cross RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR #ThrowbackThursday: This week’s look back at our Out & About photos Twitter TAGSLimerick Post Keeping Limerick Posted LimerickSocial Entrepreneurs The last dance for a Limerick cultural institution
Facebook Walgreens pharmacist Diane Huynh gives Larry Halstead his second dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine at John Knox Village, Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021, in Pompano Beach, Fla. Approximately 740 independent and assisted living residents and staff were vaccinated Tuesday. Previous articleSpotify Announces Proposed Exchangeable Senior Notes OfferingNext articleThis Heart Month, Pledge to Help Your Heart with These 3 Fitness Tips Digital AIM Web Support Pinterest Twitter Facebook Twitter Local NewsBusinessUS News WhatsApp The Latest: Alaska governor positive for coronavirus By Digital AIM Web Support – April 6, 2021 Pinterest TAGS WhatsApp
News UpdatesObjectionable Post Against CM Yogi Adityanath: Allahabad High Court Grants Bail On The Condition That Accused Won’t Use Social Media For 2 Yrs [Read Order] Sparsh Upadhyay4 Nov 2020 10:12 PMShare This – xThe Allahabad High Court on Monday (02nd November) granted bail to a person accused of making objectionable remarks against the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and other public representatives on the condition that he will not use social media for a period of two years or till the conclusion of the trial before the Trial Court, whichever is earlier.The Bench of Justice Siddharth was hearing…Your free access to Live Law has expiredTo read the article, get a premium account.Your Subscription Supports Independent JournalismSubscription starts from ₹ 599+GST (For 6 Months)View PlansPremium account gives you:Unlimited access to Live Law Archives, Weekly/Monthly Digest, Exclusive Notifications, Comments.Reading experience of Ad Free Version, Petition Copies, Judgement/Order Copies.Subscribe NowAlready a subscriber?LoginThe Allahabad High Court on Monday (02nd November) granted bail to a person accused of making objectionable remarks against the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and other public representatives on the condition that he will not use social media for a period of two years or till the conclusion of the trial before the Trial Court, whichever is earlier.The Bench of Justice Siddharth was hearing the bail application has been filed on behalf of the applicant (Akhilanand Rao) in Case Crime No. 500 of 2020, under Sections 419, 420, 120B IPC 66D of I.T Act, Police Station Kotwali, District- Deoria during the pendency of the trial.Case against the ApplicantIn this matter, the allegation against the applicant is that he made objectionable remarks against the Chief Minister of the State and other public representatives.The first information report was lodged by the police. It was also alleged that he had falsely shown his status and tried to obtain undue advantages.The counsel for the applicant submitted that it is a case of false implication by the police. The applicant was in jail since 12.05.2020 and has a criminal history of 11 cases.Court’s orderAfter considering the material on record, the larger mandate of Article 21 of the Constitution of India and the dictum of Apex Court in the case of Dataram Singh Vs. State of U.P. and another, reported in (2018) 3 SCC 22 and without expressing any opinion on the merits of the case, the Court directed,”Let the applicant involved in the aforesaid crime be released on bail on his furnishing a personal bond and two sureties each in the like amount to the satisfaction of the court concerned”Significantly, the Court put a condition that the Applicant will not use social media for a period of two years or till the conclusion of trial before the Trial Court, whichever is earlier.Views of Other High CourtsIn August 2020, the Madhya Pradesh High Court, while granting bail to a ‘student’ accused, had directed him to perform digital detoxification of himself by not using Whatsapp, Facebook or other Social Media for two months.Justice Anand Pathak had also directed Harendra Tyagi, a student of Agriculture Science, to report about his digital detoxification at the concerned police station and to complete his study of Pre Agriculture Test (PAT).It may be noted that while granting bail to a Rape accused, the Kerala High Court in September had remarked that “heavens will not fall down if a condition is imposed in a bail order restraining the accused in a rape case in using social media, especially when it is to protect the victim girl’s privacy.”Notably, the Supreme Court recently issued notice in a plea regarding whether restrictions could be imposed on usage of social media by a trial court as a condition for grant of bail.A Bench of Chief Justice of India SA Bobde and Justices R. Subhash Reddy and AS Bopanna heard the matter filed by Congress leader Sachin Chaudhary, and issued notice to the Central Government and the State of Uttar Pradesh.The Plea, filed by Advocate-on-Record Keshav Ranjan, stems from the Allahabad High Court Order of Justice Siddharth which had granted bail to Chaudhary on the condition that he would not use social media while being enlarged on bail till the conclusion of the trial.”The applicant shall not use social media till the conclusion of the trial”.Case title – Akhilanand Rao v. State of U.P. [Criminal Misc. Bail Application No. – 36733 of 2020]Click Here To Download Order[Read Order]Next Story
AudioHomepage BannerNews By News Highland – January 8, 2020 FT Report: Derry City 2 St Pats 2 Facebook Previous articleVigilance advised on foot of suspected Bird Flu case in FermanaghNext articleGlemore Estates announces change to business model at farm in Burt News Highland Twitter Pinterest News, Sport and Obituaries on Monday May 24th HSE launches no Stop Smoking campaign For more information, free call 1800 201 203 or visit www.QUIT.ie WhatsApp Google+ Google+ Harps come back to win in Waterford DL Debate – 24/05/21 Fiona Boyle 0872514790 [email protected] Maresa Mc Gettigan 0860492465 [email protected] University Hospital Elaine Robinson 0749123678 [email protected] Journey home will be easier – Paul Hegarty Twitter WhatsApp Facebook Derry draw with Pats: Higgins & Thomson Reaction RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Pinterest The HSE has launched its latest QUIT Smoking campaign, encouraging people who smoke to quit for four weeks. This, they say, substantially increases the chance of quitting for good.Donegal Stop Smoking Advisor Fiona Boyle says last year saw 263 new clients to her service, with around 30% of them quit 12 months later.She says this latest initiative is a very important one…………Audio Playerhttp://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/fionab.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.
Twitter Facebook Previous articleMan attacked with hammer in DerryNext article€5.3 million allocated for Active Travel routes in Donegal News Highland Loganair’s new Derry – Liverpool air service takes off from CODA WhatsApp Twitter Google+ DL Debate – 24/05/21 Arranmore progress and potential flagged as population grows Calls for hair salons to re-open for vaccinated people labelled ‘ridiculous’ RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Important message for people attending LUH’s INR clinic Pinterest Pinterest Google+ AudioHomepage BannerNews Facebook News, Sport and Obituaries on Monday May 24th Calls for hair salons to be allowed re-open for fully vaccinated people has been labelled ‘ridiculous’ and a move that would discriminate against those who have yet to receive the jab. The Irish Hairdressers Federation says it would provide a big boost for elderly people and healthcare workers who’ve received both jabs.Local Healthcare worker, Evelyn spoke about the issue on today’s Nine Till Noon Show, she says hairdressers had been providing a safe environment against Covid-19 and sees no reason why they shouldn’t reopen in full to everyone:Audio Playerhttps://www.highlandradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/hairdressers1pm-1.mp300:0000:0000:00Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume. By News Highland – March 29, 2021 WhatsApp Nine til Noon Show – Listen back to Monday’s Programme
LaShonda Williams(RALEIGH, N.C) — One future mother-in-law’s video has gone viral after capturing a heartfelt proposal during a night of playing a home version of “Family Feud.”Fayetteville couple Joshua Powell and Kiana Myrick shared a moment seen so far, by over 1.3 million people. Powell asked Myrick a series of wedding-related questions on Dec. 23 like “name a day a woman always dreams about” and “name something a woman wears all white to.”Finally, he said, “How would you finish this — will you marry me?” Myrick said, “Yes, I will,” and laughed without realizing that he was actually serious, according to ABC News’ Raleigh affiliate, WTVD.LaShonda Williams, Powell’s mother who posted the video told ABC News that once her son found out she was diagnosed with breast cancer in March, is when he began planning the proposal.“He wanted to ensure I would be here for his big day,” Williams told ABC News.Williams said they planned on Myrick answering questions during the fast money round. “She] had no idea. No one at the party [knew], but us and her mom until they made her go out of the room.”In the video Powell said ‘A lot of people might say we’re young, but life is too short.” The couple dated for eight years and Powell said in the video he wanted 88 more with Myrick.Copyright © 2019, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.
kali9/iStockBy MARK OSBORNE, ABC NEWS(FROSTPROOF, Fla.) — Authorities in central Florida are desperately looking for answers after three friends were found brutally murdered at a local lake late Friday. In the moments before he died, one of the victims was able to call his father and report the attack, the local sheriff’s office said.No one has been arrested in the triple murder.The three close friends had gone to catch catfish at a local fishing spot on Lake Streety in Frostproof, Florida, before they were killed, according to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office.The victims were identified as Damion Tillman, 23, Keven Springfield, 30, and Brandon Rollins, 27.According to the sheriff’s office, Rollins called his father at about 10 p.m. Friday and managed to only say “help.” He quickly jumped into his car and went to where his son had said he was going fishing.“When he arrived he found his son Brandon barely alive, and his two friends deceased,” the sheriff’s office said in a press release. “Brandon was able to say a few things to his dad, which we are not releasing at this time.”Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said Saturday they believe Tillman traveled to the lake first and arrived by himself. When Rollins and Springfield arrived soon after, Tillman was being beaten by unknown attackers. When the two intervened to help their friend, they were shot.“This is a horrific scene,” Judd said at a press conference. “I’ve been to a lot of murder scenes in my life and this ranks among the worst I’ve been to.”Rollins’ father had left his home without his cellphone, so he returned to a nearby gas station and called 911, the sheriff’s office said. When authorities arrived at the scene, all three men were dead.“We are seeking leads; we need help so we can solve this crime sooner rather than later because there are one or more, we suspected more, murderers that killed three people in a quiet community,” said Judd.Judd added that the suspect or suspects may have known the men, saying, “You don’t just stumble upon somebody out here. … It’s not like there’s a lot of people around here. As you can see, it’s cow pastures and lakes.”The Polk County Sheriff’s Office is offering $5,000 for information that leads to an arrest.Copyright © 2020, ABC Audio. All rights reserved.
Face coverings will be mandatory in shops and supermarkets from 24 July and those who fail to comply with the new ruling could be fined up to £100.But once again the government guidance, and ministers’ comments, have left estate agents to fall in between the cracks from a legal perspective.For example, while health secretary Matt Hancock has said people in shops and supermarkets must wear masks, he has also said there is no need for face coverings to be worn within offices.So once again agents are left to interpret the rules. Paul Offley, Compliance Officer for The Guild of Property Professionals, says: “Our recommendation is that firms continue to follow their own COVID-secure risk assessment process.“They should be mindful that the guidance is that face coverings should be worn in enclosed spaces and where two-metre social distancing cannot be adhered to, or in any other circumstances as set out in an agent’s own COVID-secure risk assessment policy.Protecting staff“Whether estate and lettings agents are classified as a ‘shop’ or not, they are legally responsible for protecting both their staff and others from risk.“Agents must make sure that the risk assessment they have for their business addresses the risks of COVID-19 and measures have been taken to create a safe environment for staff in the office and people that walk into it.“Just as all measures should be taken to ensure the safety of people in the office, it is vital that agents follow health guidelines when going to into people’s homes.“Again, where the two-metre social distance rule cannot not be applied, face coverings should be worn to minimise risks to all parties involved.“Regardless of whether it is government mandated or not, estate and lettings agents should make the safety of their customers and colleagues a priority. Making the health of others paramount will ensure we continue to make progress and avoid the possibility of further regional lockdowns in the future.” mask covid coronavirus July 16, 2020Nigel LewisWhat’s your opinion? Cancel replyYou must be logged in to post a comment.Please note: This is a site for professional discussion. Comments will carry your full name and company.This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.Related articles BREAKING: Evictions paperwork must now include ‘breathing space’ scheme details30th April 2021 City dwellers most satisfied with where they live30th April 2021 Hong Kong remains most expensive city to rent with London in 4th place30th April 2021 Home » News » COVID-19 news » Agents in smaller offices should wear masks, recommends leading trade body previous nextCOVID-19 newsAgents in smaller offices should wear masks, recommends leading trade bodyAs masks become mandatory in shops but not offices the Guild says if negotiators can’t be separated by more than two metres, then coverings should be worn.Nigel Lewis16th July 202002,726 Views